Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG

Bleach RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jans third training mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Jans third training mission Empty
PostSubject: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 4:59 pm

okay time for your third training mission
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg.forumotion.net
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:01 pm

ok...let's see/heaer it.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:04 pm

in this mission you must kill a menos grande and a vaizard
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:05 pm

errr...a Vizard is a regular shinigami-level, and a Menos Grande has not ever been defeated by less than a group of professional Shinigami. affraid
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:09 pm

thats why I am giving you this mission and a vaizard is a evil shinigami that has gained the powers of hollows some way or something like that
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:12 pm

ok. Let's see how my new Bankai works. Hiraki, Akiha! *The Zanpakuto changes to its initial release, the chinese sword*

P.s. For future reference, Ichigo is technically also a Vizard, and many of the vizard are nto evil, as they assist in the war against the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:16 pm

okay you will have to kill the menos grande first*a menos grande appears infront of Jan*now kill it

P.S. most vaizards are evil because they become outcasts when they turn from shinigami to vaizard and they may help kill the vaizards because they hate each other but vaizards are still evil
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Well...here goes. Feather Rain! *a slew of feathers come down, slowly poisoning the Menos Grande*

no...the Vizard are not evil, simply greedy. They have not shown themselves to fight Shinigami unless attacked, and they generally fight Hollows, and the fact that they defeated their inner hollow shows that they are not truly evil.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:26 pm

*the menos grande is poisoned then the menos grande charges for soul flash*
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:31 pm

Dammit, I don't have the soul energy to counter that kind of attack...
*dodges blast nad holds sword in front of him* Akiha, BANKAI! *hundreds of purple blades shoot out of the ground, burying themselves in teh Menos Grande.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:33 pm

*the menos grande is killed by the bankai*now you have to kill the vaizard*the vaizard comes out of nowhere and comes to attack me*
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:06 pm

...I've been workign on my QUincy skills as well. *takes out a new quincy cross--unlike the previous Latin cross, this one is a german Cross, and a new Bow appears* QUINCY ARROW! *the shot hits the Vizard, pinning it to a nearby building*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:17 pm

*the vaizard is pinned to a building but it easly gets out and comes after me again*
why is this thing coming after me
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 pm

probably because you have more spirit power, nad that means defeating you would get them more spirit power. *draws Zanpakuto*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:28 pm

okay try to kill it now hakura*inner hollow starts to talk*"he is coming for me let me take over and I will kill him"*is say*no I will not let you take over and hakura they are coming after my inner hollow you have to kill the vaizard now
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:33 pm

*using flash step, appears behind vizard, stabbing it. hwoever, the sword is stuck, and is slowly being sucked in. Jan is forced to let go (the Vizard's ability is to absorb material objects)* looks like I'll have to stick with my Quincy Bow...*Firing three arrows i nquick succestion, it hits the Vizard in the chest, killing it*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:37 pm

*the vaizard is killed*okay you killed the vaizard before they got my inner hollow now hakura you have improved so well even if it wasn't for 10 missions I am promoting you to a full blown Death God
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Quincy
Quincy
Jan Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:38 pm

yay...thnx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jans third training mission   Jans third training mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jans third training mission
Page 1 of 1